Riester ri-magic LED High Performance Examination Light
The flexible examination light ri-magic® LED illuminates the examination and operation area in the best possible way. The white focus-able LED illumination offers more efficient diagnosis.
The flexible examination light ri-magic® LED illuminates the examination and operation area in the best possible way. The white focus-able LED illumination offers more efficient diagnosis. Clearly distinguishable color nuances, stark contrasts, as well as high-performance lighting to enable a faster and easier diagnosis. The LED offers cold light vs. the heat emission of halogen and xenon bulbs. ri-magic® LED is available as a desk, wall or floor model. The floor model is supplied with a particularly steady, heavy and anti-static stand. Two of the five casters can be locked. The wall and desk models can be quickly and easily mounted on all conventional wall rails in clinics using the universal clamp.
- The most modern LED technology with 228 lumen, similar to daylight and high-performance; ideal for examinations and smaller procedures.
- Lifetime of the lamp up to 50,000 hours, replacements no longer necessary.
- Significantly less heating and energy loss.
- The focusing device at the front of the light head allows exact adjustment of the size of the illuminated examination area.
- Highly flexible, long special arm can be bent in all directions, the light remains fixed in the chosen position.
- Simple to use handle with rheostat for infinitely variable regulation of light intensity.
- Wide-range power cord for 230V/120V.