Warranty is valid to some product, equipment expressly stated in seller’s quotation.
EQUIPMENT WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AL GHANI Medical & Surgical does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by
(A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of AL GHANI Medical and Surgical control.
(B) Customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the equipment.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of AL GHANI Medical & Surgical product, without AL GHANI Medical and Surgical written authorization unconditionally VOID the Standard Warranty. Equipment built to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
3. The performance of the equipment when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by AL GHANI Medical and Surgical.
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items, such as tooling, cables, part harnesses, contacts etc.
OEM or third-party equipment that is incorporated into AL GHANI Medical & Surgical Product is covered under the applicable AL GHANI Medical and Surgical Standard Equipment Warranty unless the OEM or Third-Party equipment carries its own limited warranty, in which event the OEM or third-party warranty will apply to such equipment incorporated into AL GHANI Medical & Surgical Product and Equipment.
For example and not limitation, PCs, LCDs, PLCs, motors, Controllers, Handset, Gas Springs and drives are OEM products that have a limited manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Items Sold As Resale. Items sold as resale are such items that are not manufactured by AL GHANI Medical & Surgical but may be utilized in conjunction with or independently of AL GHANI Medical & Surgical manufactured products and equipment’s.
3. The AL GHANI Medical & Surgical Warranty applies to the original purchaser, and is not transferrable. Used Equipment. IF THE EQUIPMENT SPECIFIED IN AN ORDER IS DESCRIBED AS USED, UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY THE PARTIES, IT IS SOLD “AS IS” AND WITH NO WARRANTY.