Medical Examination Couch ECT2
A Medical Examination Couch is a product that is found in all medical centers and hospitals. It is essential for the examination and treatment of patients by the medical staff. The Medical Examination Couch provides the patient with a comfortable place to lie down and be examined. The top part of the couch allows for the head section to be adjusted so that the doctor has the best possible angle for his examination and to be able to converse easily with the patient.
Medical Examination Couch | Simple Design For Healthcare Facility
- The Medical Examination Couch is of sturdy construction and is able to withstand weights of up to 160 kilograms.
- It is available in three colors: blue, black and pink.
- The couch has a paper roll holder fitted at the top of the bed as standard to take care of any emergencies.
- The dimensions of the couch are 1850 mm x 610 mm x 740 mm.
- The head section of the Medical Examination Couch is perhaps the most important thing since its height can be adjusted as and when required by the examiner.
- Wipe clean pillows are also available for use with the couch, but are sold separately.
- Paper rolls are also sold separately, and these can be used to keep the couch clean and can be replaced after each examination for maximum hygiene.